Webinar - "GAINFUL EMPLOYMENT - 2.0" -**REGISTER NOW**
Thursday, November 20, 2014
2:00 PM - 4:00 PM EST
GE 2.0 is here and it’s a game-changer. Are you ready?
Attorneys from the law firm of Ritzert & Leyton will unpack and explain the recently released Gainful Employment Final Rule. The discussion will include a summary of the rule’s requirements and highlight important changes from the previous version of the regulation.
The panelists will take your questions and provide practical strategic commentary on how institutions can adapt and cope with the challenges presented by GE 2.0.
Non-NYSFAAA Training Activities
- Department of Education
- HESC – Visit the HESC Web Site for all NYSHESC sponsored training.
- SUNYFAP – State University of New York Financial Aid Professions
POLICY: Under certain circumstances, established by Council, the registration fee is refundable.
1. The refund policy must be stated on the registration form.
2. The policy is that normally refunds are granted if requested in writing and the request is received at least two weeks before the first day of the event.
3. Under extenuating circumstances, such as illness, the two-week deadline may be waived. Such refunds may be authorized either by the Committee Chair or by the Treasurer. They may request whatever documentation they deem appropriate on a document. It is important that these officials consult, however, so there is consistent treatment of members each year and so that one does not approve a member who might be rejected by another officer.
4. Other members of the Council are not authorized to approve refunds.
APPROVED: July 1993; April 1998