Webinar - "R2T4 for Modules in Term-Based Programs" -**REGISTER NOW**
Thursday, September 18, 2014 2:00 PM - 4:00 PM EDT
Does your school offer modules or mini-terms, in a series or within larger payment periods or terms? Perhaps your school is considering offering modular courses, in order to meet the needs of a less traditional student population.
What happens if a student enrolled in modules withdraws while receiving Title IV aid? This session will discuss how to properly perform R2T4 calculations for students enrolled in modules, by reviewing definitions, processes and case studies. Are you doing R2T4 correctly on your campus? Come find out!
This webinar is being provided by two seasoned FSA Training Officers; Zack Goodwin and David Bartnicki making it a very special 14-15 opening training event.
Staff from the following areas are encouraged to attend, as they all play a role in the R2T4 process:
• Financial Aid
• Bursar/Student Accounts
• Academic Advising
Non-NYSFAAA Training Activities
- Department of Education
- HESC – Visit the HESC Web Site for all NYSHESC sponsored training.
- SUNYFAP – State University of New York Financial Aid Professions
POLICY: Under certain circumstances, established by Council, the registration fee is refundable.
1. The refund policy must be stated on the registration form.
2. The policy is that normally refunds are granted if requested in writing and the request is received at least two weeks before the first day of the event.
3. Under extenuating circumstances, such as illness, the two-week deadline may be waived. Such refunds may be authorized either by the Committee Chair or by the Treasurer. They may request whatever documentation they deem appropriate on a document. It is important that these officials consult, however, so there is consistent treatment of members each year and so that one does not approve a member who might be rejected by another officer.
4. Other members of the Council are not authorized to approve refunds.
APPROVED: July 1993; April 1998